Qobustan & Absheron Peninsula tour
We will visit the area of the Greater Gobustan and Absheron Peninsula. Start with Gobustan National Park. Pay a visit to the Petroglyphs Museum and explore petroglyphs dating back to 10,000 BC. Continue to the mud volcanoes in Gobustan Reserve. Gobustan is home to almost half of the world`s mud volcanoes. Later drive to Ateshgah – a temple of fire worshippers located in Surakhany village. Zoroastrians travelled thousands of kilometers from India to Ateshgah to worship fire coming out of the earth. Continue to Yanardag Mountain, where natural gas has been burning for several thousands of years.
· Setting out from hotel at 9:00 AM with airconditioned car
· Visiting the Gobustan National Park
· Driving to visit mud volcanoes.
· Visiting the Ateshgah- a temple of fire worshipers
· Lunch in the restaurant
· Visiting the Yanardagh- burning mountain
· Arriving to hotel around 8:00 PM
· Transport (air-conditioned car)
· Multilingual guide
· Entrance fees to attractions