Gabala is a beautiful part of Azerbaijan with a rich and ancient history. Sometime in the past, this city (Kabbalah) was the capital of Caucasian Albania for 600 years. There is a great number of historical and cultural monuments of different eras in this region. Beautiful nature and well-developed infrastructure attract thousands of tourists to Gabala. We will visit one of the most unique waterfalls of Azerbaijan - “7 gozel” waterfall. Also, we will have a chance to see the beautiful Nohur lake. The largest open-air amusement park in Azerbaijan – Gabaland is also located in Gabala at an area of 16 hectares.
- Setting out from the hotel at 8:00 AM with an airconditioned car
- Driving to Shamakhi region. Visit to Sufi Dervish Mausoleum “Diri Baba”
- Driving to “Nohurgol” Lake in Gabala region - The lake is surrounded by a forest, you can walk around the lake. Here you can relax, even sailboat on the lake
- Visiting Tufandag Complex: Longest cable car the world - Whether for skiing or just for memorable summer views of the Alpine scenery behind Gabala
- Lunch in the local restaurant
- Visiting Qabala Shooting Club - Shooting experience or -“Yeddi Gozal” waterfall (Seven Beauties)
- Driving to Gabaland - It’s not quite Disneyland, but Azerbaijan’s first theme park is a godsend for local families and has something for all ages. All rides are paid through a precharged cash card. It’s a Youth Entertainment center (karting, an Ice rink and so on. interesting attractions)
- Driving Back to Baku
- Arriving at hotel around 9:00 PMBook This Trip
ESSENTIAL TRIP INFORMATION
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.
one day tour
Depending on your wish
Welcome to the epitome of trekking adventures - the 9-Day Shahdag Trekking Trip. This immersive journey takes you deep into the heart of Azerbaijan's Shahdag National Park, a realm of untamed beauty, soaring peaks, and rich biodiversity. From the challenging ascents to the serene valleys, each day unfolds a new chapter in this exploration of nature's grandeur and cultural tapestry.
We will discover marvelous villages of Caucasus in deep.
We will climb toghether to the highest peak of Azerbaijan in 4 days
The village of Griz has located 30km from the centre of the Guba region and is at an altitude of 2016m above sea level. Griz village is on the slopes of the main Caucasian Range.
Surrounded by scenic mountains, Muju village (Mücü) is in the piedmont of Mount Fit (Fit dağı) at 7 km from historic Basgal town (Basqal). Muju was once settled by Mountain Jews and a Jewish cemetery in the village is a testimony to its Jewish heritage.