8 DAYS AZERBAİJAN - GEORGİA
· Arrival in Baku
· Check in at the hotel (from 14:00) Lunch
· Free time
· Dinner and overnight in the hotel
· Breakfast in the hotel
· City tour (4 hours) in Baku with a visit and tour of the monumental, historical and architectural monuments of the city, including:
- Motorways and the town square; Baku attractions and Heydar Aliyev Center
- Panorama of the city and the Baku Bay from the Upland Park
- Visit the medieval part of the city "Icheri Sheher" / "Inner City": ramparts, the main gate of the city, "Gosha Gala gapi" Shirvanshahs Palace, Tower Temple "Maiden Tower", medieval baths, caravanserais, handicraft workshops, carpet and antique shops, the Museum of Azerbaijani carpet and folk-applied art.
· " Gobustan" National Preserve. In 1966 Gobustan was declared a national
historical landmark of Azerbaijan in an attempt to preserve the ancient carvings, relics, mud volcanoes and gas-stones in the region. The mountains Boyukdash, Kichikdash, Jingirdag, and the Yazili hill were taken under legal government protection. These mountains are located near the Caspian Sea, in the southeast part of Gobustan.
Ancient Petroglyphs at Gobustan National Park, Azerbaijan. UNESCO World Heritage Site.
In 2007 Gobustan was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site considered to be of "outstanding universal value" for the quality and density of its rock art engravings, for the substantial evidence the collection of rock art images presents for hunting, fauna, flora and lifestyles in pre-historic times and for the cultural continuity between prehistoric and medieval times that the site reflects.
· Free time: Night in the hotel