Shahdag Peak Hiking (22-23 June)
The Shahdag peak is the second highest point of the Azerbaijan, its height is 4243 meters above sea level. Located in the Caucasus region of the Great Caucasus Mountains, on the border with the Russian Federation, in the territory of Gusar region.
· Pick-up from Baku city and driving to Guba city (3 hours)
· Last shopping in Guba Bazaar
· Driving to Khinalig village (2 hours)
· After taking lunch in Khinalig, driving (2 hours) to the 1st camp (3100m. above sea level)
· Dinner and the night in the camp tent
· Starting hike at 5:00 AM (6-7 hours up, 3-4 hours down) to the Peak (4243m above sea level)
· Driving back to Baku
· Reaching Baku at 22:00
· Transport (air-conditioned car and 4x4 cars)
· Mountain and cultural guide
· Entrance to the Shahdagh Natural Reserve
· Permission letter from State Border Service
· Permission letter from Ministry of Emergency Situations
Required supplies from the participant side:
Bag 60-70L, mountain shoes, waterproof warm trousers and jacket (GOR-tex), walking sticks, kitchen supplies, fire, tent, headlamp, protector from dust, hat, glasses, gloves.
· Our tour is made with a maximum of 15 people.
· You need to make a reservation by registering up to 20 days before our tour.
· Reservation cancellation will be refunded up to 15 days before our tour.
· The tour guide has the right to change and cancel the tour program because of weather conditions, public events and all kinds of adversity.