Gabala is a beautiful part of Azerbaijan with a rich and ancient history. Sometime in the past, this city (Kabbalah) was the capital of Caucasian Albania for 600 years. There is a great number of historical and cultural monuments of different eras in this region. Beautiful nature and well-developed infrastructure attract thousands of tourists to Gabala. We will visit one of the most unique waterfalls of Azerbaijan - “7 gozel” waterfall. Also, we will have a chance to see the beautiful Nohur lake. The largest open-air amusement park in Azerbaijan – Gabaland is also located in Gabala at an area of 16 hectares.
- Setting out from the hotel at 8:00 AM with an airconditioned car
- Driving to Shamakhi region. Visit to Sufi Dervish Mausoleum “Diri Baba”
- Driving to “Nohurgol” Lake in Gabala region - The lake is surrounded by a forest, you can walk around the lake. Here you can relax, even sailboat on the lake
- Visiting Tufandag Complex: Longest cable car the world - Whether for skiing or just for memorable summer views of the Alpine scenery behind Gabala
- Lunch in the local restaurant
- Visiting Qabala Shooting Club - Shooting experience or -“Yeddi Gozal” waterfall (Seven Beauties)
- Driving to Gabaland - It’s not quite Disneyland, but Azerbaijan’s first theme park is a godsend for local families and has something for all ages. All rides are paid through a precharged cash card. It’s a Youth Entertainment center (karting, an Ice rink and so on. interesting attractions)
- Driving Back to Baku
- Arriving at hotel around 9:00 PMBook This Trip
ESSENTIAL TRIP INFORMATION
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.
one day tour
Depending on your wish
In Baku you will discover a constantly evolving tapestry of life and energy from bazaar to penthouse. Being a coastal city, Baku is intrinsically open-minded and hospitable. Guests are welcome to stroll along the Caspian promenade (the Boulevard), visit the Old City (known locally as Icherisheher) and enjoy the unique architectural blend of East and West.
City tours,Cultural tour
With this tour we will discover together the most touristic part and nature of Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan’s varied landscapes are home to an impressive variety of flora, fauna, and even just beautiful spots to discover. Azerbaijan’s nature is defined by the waters of the Caspian Sea, the peaks of the Caucasus Mountains, with the rich valleys and forests that lie in between.
City tours,Cultural tour
We will discover together the most interestic and touristic part of Baku
Safari,City tours,Cultural tour
We will travel together back to stoneage and the to the mars