Baku city tour
We will start our tour from Highland Park and Alley of Martyrs. Highland Park is located on a hill in the western part of the city. This is the best place to see the city and the Baku Bay. The architecture of the capital is very eclectic; it is a combination of different styles and influences such as Baroque, classicism and modern architecture, both Eastern and Western.
The route covers the downtown and shows the most interesting historical and architectural sights. The tourists will visit and see the Flag Square, enjoy the look of the House of Government, the Philharmonic Theatre named after M. Magomayev, the Baku Mayor`s office and will visit the "Governor`s garden."
Then the tour will continue visiting the "Old City" that had preserved and walls and narrow cobbled streets till our days...
A number of the Soviet-time movies were shot here. Tourists will see the main attractions of the Old City, including the Palace of the Shirvan Shahs (XV cent), the symbol of the city - Maiden Tower, Karvansarays, mosques etc.
We will continue our excursion visiting Cultural Center named after Heydar Aliyev.
Heydar Aliyev Center is a cultural center, projected as a complex
structure that includes the auditorium (convention center), a museum,
exhibition halls, administrative offices.
· Setting out from hotel at 9:00 AM with airconditioned car
· Driving to the Highland Park
· Visiting Baku boulevard, Flag Square, Carpet museum
· Driving to the” Old City “and walking inside of the “Old City”
· Visiting the Philharmonic Theatre and the Governor`s garden
· Driving to the Heydar Aliyev Center
· Arriving to hotel around 8:00 PM
· Transport (air-conditioned car)
· Multilingual guide
· Entrance fees to attractions