- Transfer from the airport by minivan
- Dinner in the city center
- Baku nights tour (Highland Park, Ferris wheel, Flames tower)
- Walking to the ”Old City “ and exploring the ”Old City “
- Visiting the Philharmonic Theatre and the Governor's garden
Description: We will start our tour from the hotel. The tour will continue visiting the "Old City" that had preserved walls and narrow cobbled streets till our days...
A number of the Soviet-time movies were shot here. Tourists will see the main attractions of the Old City, including the Palace of the Shirvan Shahs (XV cent), the symbol of the city - Maiden Tower, Karvansarays, mosques, etc. At the end of our first day, we will visit Philharmonic Theatre named after M. Magomayev, the Baku Mayor's office and will visit the "Governor's garden." (Minibook museum is included in this tour)
- Heydar Aliyev Center
- Boat trip (Depends on weather)
- Setting out from the hotel at 9:00 AM by air-conditioned minivan
- Visiting the Gobustan National Park
- Driving to visit mud volcanoes.
- Visiting the Ateshgah- a temple of fire worshipers
- Visiting the Yanardagh- burning mountain
- Arriving at the hotel around 8:00 PM
Description: We will visit the area of the Greater Gobustan and Absheron Peninsula. Start with Gobustan National Park. Pay a visit to the Petroglyphs Museum and explore petroglyphs dating back to 10,000 BC. Continue to the mud volcanoes in Gobustan Reserve. Gobustan is home to almost half of the world’s mud volcanoes. Later drive to Ateshgah – a temple of fire worshippers located in Surakhany village. Zoroastrians traveled thousands of kilometers from India to Ateshgah to worship fire coming out of the earth. Continue to Yanardag Mountain, where natural gas has been burning for several thousands of years.
Gabala is a beautiful part of Azerbaijan with a rich and ancient history. Sometime in the past, this city (Kabbalah) was the capital of Caucasian Albania for 600 years. There is a great number of historical and cultural monuments of different eras in this region. Beautiful nature and well-developed infrastructure attract thousands of tourists to Gabala. We will visit one of the most unique waterfalls of Azerbaijan - “7 gozel” waterfall. Also, we will have a chance to see the beautiful Nohur lake. The largest open-air amusement park in Azerbaijan – Gabaland is also located in Gabala at an area of 16 hectares.
- Setting out from the hotel at 8:00 AM with an airconditioned car
- Driving to Shamakhi region. Visit to Sufi Dervish Mausoleum “Diri Baba”
- Driving to “Nohurgol” Lake in the Gabala region - The lake is surrounded by a forest, you can walk around the lake. Here you can relax, even sailboat on the lake
- Visiting Tufandag Complex: Longest cable car the world - Whether for skiing or just for memorable summer views of the Alpine scenery behind Gabala
- Visiting Yeddi Gozal” waterfall (Seven Beauties)
- Driving back to Baku
- Arriving at the hotel around 9:00 PM
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Departure and transferBook This Trip
ESSENTIAL TRIP INFORMATION
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.
Hotel (4 nights)
In Baku you will discover a constantly evolving tapestry of life and energy from bazaar to penthouse. Being a coastal city, Baku is intrinsically open-minded and hospitable. Guests are welcome to stroll along the Caspian promenade (the Boulevard), visit the Old City (known locally as Icherisheher) and enjoy the unique architectural blend of East and West.
Azerbaijan’s varied landscapes are home to an impressive variety of flora, fauna, and even just beautiful spots to discover. Azerbaijan’s nature is defined by the waters of the Caspian Sea, the peaks of the Caucasus Mountains, with the rich valleys and forests that lie in between.
City tours,Cultural tour
We will discover together the most interestic and touristic part of Baku
Safari,City tours,Cultural tour
We will travel together back to stoneage and the to the mars
We will discover natural beauty of Gabala and some historic parts of Azerbaijan.