- Transfer from the airport by minivan
- Dinner in the city center
- Baku nights tour (Highland Park, Ferris wheel, Flames tower)
- Walking to the ”Old City “ and exploring the ”Old City “
- Visiting the Philharmonic Theatre and the Governor's garden
Description: We will start our tour from the hotel. The tour will continue visiting the "Old City" that had preserved walls and narrow cobbled streets till our days...
A number of the Soviet-time movies were shot here. Tourists will see the main attractions of the Old City, including the Palace of the Shirvan Shahs (XV cent), the symbol of the city - Maiden Tower, Karvansarays, mosques, etc. At the end of our first day, we will visit Philharmonic Theatre named after M. Magomayev, the Baku Mayor's office and will visit the "Governor's garden." (Minibook museum is included in this tour)
- Heydar Aliyev Center
- Boat trip (Depends on weather)
- Setting out from the hotel at 9:00 AM by air-conditioned minivan
- Visiting the Gobustan National Park
- Driving to visit mud volcanoes.
- Visiting the Ateshgah- a temple of fire worshipers
- Visiting the Yanardagh- burning mountain
- Arriving at the hotel around 8:00 PM
Description: We will visit the area of the Greater Gobustan and Absheron Peninsula. Start with Gobustan National Park. Pay a visit to the Petroglyphs Museum and explore petroglyphs dating back to 10,000 BC. Continue to the mud volcanoes in Gobustan Reserve. Gobustan is home to almost half of the world’s mud volcanoes. Later drive to Ateshgah – a temple of fire worshippers located in Surakhany village. Zoroastrians traveled thousands of kilometers from India to Ateshgah to worship fire coming out of the earth. Continue to Yanardag Mountain, where natural gas has been burning for several thousands of years.
Gabala is a beautiful part of Azerbaijan with a rich and ancient history. Sometime in the past, this city (Kabbalah) was the capital of Caucasian Albania for 600 years. There is a great number of historical and cultural monuments of different eras in this region. Beautiful nature and well-developed infrastructure attract thousands of tourists to Gabala. We will visit one of the most unique waterfalls of Azerbaijan - “7 gozel” waterfall. Also, we will have a chance to see the beautiful Nohur lake. The largest open-air amusement park in Azerbaijan – Gabaland is also located in Gabala at an area of 16 hectares.
- Setting out from the hotel at 8:00 AM with an airconditioned car
- Driving to Shamakhi region. Visit to Sufi Dervish Mausoleum “Diri Baba”
- Driving to “Nohurgol” Lake in the Gabala region - The lake is surrounded by a forest, you can walk around the lake. Here you can relax, even sailboat on the lake
- Visiting Tufandag Complex: Longest cable car the world - Whether for skiing or just for memorable summer views of the Alpine scenery behind Gabala
- Visiting Yeddi Gozal” waterfall (Seven Beauties)
- Driving back to Baku
- Arriving at the hotel around 9:00 PM
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Departure and transferBook This Trip
ESSENTIAL TRIP INFORMATION
Want an in-depth insight into this trip? Essential Trip Information provides a detailed itinerary, visa info, how to get to your hotel, what's included - pretty much everything you need to know about this adventure and more.
Hotel (4 nights)
Welcome to the epitome of trekking adventures - the 9-Day Shahdag Trekking Trip. This immersive journey takes you deep into the heart of Azerbaijan's Shahdag National Park, a realm of untamed beauty, soaring peaks, and rich biodiversity. From the challenging ascents to the serene valleys, each day unfolds a new chapter in this exploration of nature's grandeur and cultural tapestry.
We will discover marvelous villages of Caucasus in deep.
We will climb toghether to the highest peak of Azerbaijan in 4 days
The village of Griz has located 30km from the centre of the Guba region and is at an altitude of 2016m above sea level. Griz village is on the slopes of the main Caucasian Range.
Surrounded by scenic mountains, Muju village (Mücü) is in the piedmont of Mount Fit (Fit dağı) at 7 km from historic Basgal town (Basqal). Muju was once settled by Mountain Jews and a Jewish cemetery in the village is a testimony to its Jewish heritage.